A competitive employment market in Thailand presents companies seeking to recruit engineering and technical talent with some formidable challenges. Demand still outstrips supply for technical, digital and English skills yet for 60% of Thai companies, their ability to attract and retain digital and technical talent will be crucial to their success. From identifying qualified candidates to navigating the complexities of cultural fit and efficient communication, the recruitment process can be a daunting undertaking.
In this article, we’ll explore the advantages of exclusive recruitment solutions, highlighting how they address the unique needs of businesses in Thailand while emphasizing the value of collaboration and commitment in the quest for top-tier engineering and technical talent.
What makes exclusive recruitment solutions different?
Traditionally, when you experience a vacancy, you may engage multiple recruitment agencies and methods to source and present you with suitable candidates. This can be costly, and time consuming for you and require your HR department to be hands on managing agencies. And, since recruiters who work in traditional models get paid commission only when they successfully place a candidate they often have many clients, meaning their attention is spread thinly.
With exclusive recruitment, you partner with a single specialised recruiter who undertakes to fulfil all your staffing needs. This means that the recruiter gains a deeper understanding of your requirements, your long-term goals, and your culture. With that understanding they can create tailored solutions that give quicker results and higher quality candidates. Particularly beneficial for businesses seeking hard to find skills in a competitive market.
Unlike traditional recruitment approaches, exclusive recruitment allows you and your partner to develop a committed, collaborative, and mutually beneficial relationship.
Signs your business may benefit from an exclusive recruitment partnership
So how can you tell if exclusive recruitment is the right solution for your talent acquisition needs? There are lots of signs that an RPO partnership with JacksonGrant would benefit your business, including:
- You need to hire at volume
- You are looking for hard-to-find or specialist skills
- You have vacancies that are taking too long to fill
- You do not have internal recruitment experience
- Your teams are growing quickly
- You are moving into Thailand and SEA for the first time
- You are dissatisfied with the quality of resumes you are receiving for positions.
- You often feel the candidates presented have not been sufficiently qualified or briefed for the role
If any of this sounds familiar, an exclusive recruitment partnership could be extremely beneficial for your business, helping you get the talent acquisition support you need.
3 Incredible benefits of exclusive recruitment partnerships with JacksonGrant
1. Increased commitment
When both parties share a committed interest in the success of the recruitment process, there's a heightened sense of purpose and dedication towards finding the ideal candidates. And, when you work together in an exclusive partnership, your recruitment needs will receive the undivided, focused attention of a dedicated account manager who can provide overview and steer the team to success as well as liaise with senior client stakeholders for feedback and strategic inputs.
This translates into a more thorough candidate search, a faster and more efficient hiring process, and ultimately, a higher likelihood of securing top talent that perfectly fits your organisation's requirements.
2. Better candidate alignment
Working exclusively with a recruiter offers a unique advantage in that it allows them to gain an in-depth understanding of your company culture and specific requirements. This deep insight into your values, work environment, and the nuance of your industry enables them to tailor the candidate search and selection process with precision. At JacksonGrant we build this alignment into a pre-defined service level agreement, meaning expectations are outlined from the outset for every recruitment process.
By targeting candidates who not only possess the necessary technical skills but also align seamlessly with your company's culture, values, and long-term goals the recruiter can present candidates who are not just qualified on paper but are also a great cultural fit. his personalized approach to recruitment minimizes the risk of mismatches and increases the likelihood of long-term success and talent retention.
3. Improved communication
A dedicated relationship provides you with access to regular updates and progress reports, keeping you informed at every step of the recruitment process. It also creates a direct channel for you to provide detailed feedback to the recruiter, allowing them to fine-tune and adjust their processes in real-time to better align with your company's evolving needs and preferences. At JacksonGrant we hold regular review meetings with all our clients. Harnessing data and analytics to give insights into the effectiveness of the partnership and highlight areas for development and optimisation.
Beyond updates and feedback, exclusive partnerships offer the opportunity for recruiters to provide in-depth advice on various aspects of your talent acquisition strategy, including your employer branding, enhancing the candidate experience , and optimising your workforce management. This collaborative communication not only strengthens the recruitment process but also ensures that it's a well-informed, strategic, and mutually beneficial partnership from start to finish.
Top tips for preparing for an exclusive recruitment partnership
We hope that with this understanding you’re ready to begin an exclusive recruitment partnership! To prepare for a successful exclusive recruitment collaboration, you should consider a few key tips:
- Define your goals and expectations clearly, outlining your precise talent acquisition needs, culture, and long-term objectives. Doing so will make it easier to communicate these effectively to your recruitment partner.
- Establish a transparent and open line of communication from the outset, encouraging regular updates, feedback, and discussions.
- Be ready to collaborate closely with your chosen recruitment partner, providing them with all the necessary resources and information about your business that they need to excel in their search for top talent.
- Maintain flexibility and trust in the partnership. Allow your dedicated recruiter to leverage their expertise while remaining open to their guidance and insights.
- A pre-defined service level agreement, meaning expectations are outlined from the outset for every recruitment process.
- Dedicated Account manager who can provide overview and steer the team to success as well as liaise with senior client stakeholders for feedback and strategic inputs.
- Regular review meetings - harnessing data and analytics to give insights into the effectiveness of the partnership and highlight areas for development and optimisation.
This proactive and cooperative approach sets the stage for a fruitful and mutually beneficial exclusive recruitment collaboration.
If you are looking to secure engineering and technical talent crucial to your success, we encourage you to explore exclusive partnerships with JacksonGrant. Our commitment to excellence and tailored approach can be the catalyst for your organisation's growth, ensuring you not only find the right talent but also foster long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
As Thailand's leading technical recruitment agency, we can support your expansion into Thailand and Southeast Asia and help you hire experienced, technically proficient, English-speaking candidates.