Management Trainee (Future Leader Program)
|Industry:||Retail & E-Commerce, Consumer Products & Durables, Consumer Goods, Business & Management Consulting|
This six-month Management Trainee programme is offered by a well-known global F&B company that is growing rapidly in Thailand.
Our client is looking for promising young talent to nurture and groom as future leaders.
Candidates who are accepted as management trainees will be given accelerated career and leadership training opportunities.
This training programme includes extensive in-store training that covers all aspects of store operations, including fresh food and merchandising concepts, operating procedures, and financial management.
Selected trainees gain valuable first-hand experience by managing their own store, under the guidance of a senior consultant.
- Exciting career opportunity with a key global player that has won awards as one of the best employers in Asia
- Exclusive training opportunities put you on a fast track to a management position
- Fresh graduates welcome
- Learn entrepreneurial skills and strategy to achieve company goals and objectives
- Successful trainees will be offered a contract for full-time employment at the end of the programme
- Inside track for career advancement
- High-value networking opportunities: trainees will meet senior management from several divisions
- Improve your critical thinking, and complex problem-solving skills
- Fresh graduate, or young professional with less than three years’ experience in operational management, multi-unit management, retail or QSR
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical mindset, with attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, & other applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel and/or relocate upcountry