LCB - Customs Clearance Officer
|Industry:||Logistics, 3PL, Freight Forwarding & Supply Chain, Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Expertise:||Supply Chain & Logistics, Operations, Customer Service|
Our client is a dynamic international logistics company that is well-established and growing in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
We are looking for enthusiastic and excellent communicators to join their Customs Clearance Team in Laem Chabang.
This is an excellent chance for a proactive and service-minded individual, ideally with some experience in freight/logistics, to develop their career in a truly international environment.
- Receive shipping document H/BL, commercial invoice, and packing list from customer/account
- Check vessel arrival ETA until ATA with shipping line and record arrival notice form
- Prepare and send draft import/export entry forms to customer for review
- Ensure correctness and accuracy of import/export declarations
- Send manifest amendment to shipping line & co-loader
- Co-ordinate and track shipments with carriers/forwarders and update customers
- Keep track of shipping line and port charges and arrange payments with accounting department
- Check customs release dates with the shipping team
- Maintain complete set of documents in job file, including all receipts from concerned parties, shipping costs, and payments
- Issue billing invoices to customers
- University graduate in any field
- 2 years’ experience in freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Customer-service oriented, able to operate under pressure
- Able to operate PC with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive communicator and keen to work in an international environment