Customer Quality and Technical Service Engineer
|Industry:||Automotive OEM Commercial & Dealership, Automotive OEM Manufacturing, Automotive Supplier, Manufacturing, Industrial Machinery|
|Expertise:||Customer Service, Supply Chain & Logistics, Quality, Engineering|
Our client is a multinational automotive parts manufacturer with operations in Thailand.
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Customer Quality and Technical Service Engineer to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an important part of the company’s regional operations.
• Lead customer quality team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Responsible for aftermarket solutions & regional strategy planning
• Handle clients’ technical issues quickly and professionally
• Report customer claim handling results
• Continuously improve technical services
• Train and support customers; develop a professional Technical Service team
• Initiate technical analysis reports and build up the know-how to establish a technical messenger database
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, with at least 8 years of related experience, especially in the automotive, aftermarket customer technical support, or maintenance services industries
• Strong knowledge of automotive products, such as thermal management, engine components, filters, mechatronics, failure mode and effects analysis
• Resilient and solution-oriented
• Able to meet and communicate with external stakeholders
• Has clear potential to grow into managerial role in the near future
• Competent in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
• Fluent in both Thai and English
Interested candidates, please submit full resume to or contact directly to K.Surichai at 088-9126307 for more details.