Regional IT Security Manager
|Expertise:||IT & Digital, A3 Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics|
Our client is a global logistics and supply chain company with a long history of success. They are looking for a new Regional IT Security Manager to coordinate with all activities related to the security of the company’s IT applications and infrastructure. This is an opportunity for an ambitious professional looking for a challenging job in a multicultural environment.
- The scope will cover a wide range of responsibilities from preventing breaches to ensure full compliance with global standards.
- Manage and Control IT Security of company’s Infrastructure such as Firewalls, Cloud-based hosting, Internet policies and etc.
- Monitor and analyze cyber security event.
- Review existing security measures and arrange penetration tests for some internal applications.
- Assist company’s internal developers and the regional development team in patching any security vulnerabilities.
- Implement security guidelines for all company’s collaboration with the global IT security team.
- Strong experience in IT Security.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Capable at setting priorities and working under pressure.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the capacity to interact with people at all levels.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to travel when necessary.