Human Resources Director
|Expertise:||Human Resources & Administration|
|Salary:||150 - 200k|
Our client is a leading international manufacturing company with a globally recognized brand and many exciting product lines. As a part of their expansion, they are currently looking for an HR Director who will work directly with the company’s CEO and global headquarters to support the strategic and operational development of Human Resources. The future HR Director will have a critical impact on developing the organization’s goals and strategy related to HR policies, compliance, recruitment and retention.
- Develop human resources strategies, policies and regulations in line with company’s goals and global strategy
- Support Senior Leaders by sharing recommendations and best practices on communication and human resources challenges in their areas of responsibility
- Facilitate effective communication and enhance positive employee relations
- Identifies critical staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Design and lead the implementation of human resources management system in the company
- Evaluate and manage the company’s practices in relation to Human Resources and ensure that in compliance with labor law, company rules and regulations, and policies & procedures.
- Oversee and manage the employee compensation and benefits programs, employee performance appraisal & total performance management system (TPMS) to help develop, recognize and retain talent across the organization
- Oversee payroll administration for the company.
- Manage and develop the HR team to ensure smooth execution of operations
- Provide relevant training & development programs, career planning, and succession planning
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or any related field
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in strategic HR leadership role in a manufacturing company, with a minimum of 5 years in management level
- Excellent knowledge of HR-related regulations, labor law and standards
- Very good command of English and Thai
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and good command of Microsoft Office package
- Experience implementing HRIS system and leading change management