Global Project Manager
|Industry:||Logistics, 3PL, Freight Forwarding & Supply Chain, Logistics & Supply Chain|
Our client is a global logistics company in search of an internationally focused Project Manager to fill a key role in their Global PMO Office. The business involves contract logistics, freight and port logistics, as well as managing complex supply chains and providing value-added services. The organisation features flat hierarchies, streamlined decision-making processes, and a friendly work environment. The selected candidate will be given all the opportunities and space needed to develop their career and turn ideas into reality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly global environment here in Bangkok.
- Lead and facilitate Fusion Team(s) and their (global) projects to ensure maximum performance: provide purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from planning preparation and defining requirements through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimates, and implementation, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure projects remain within the defined scope, schedule, and budget, by collaborating with project members from various departments
- Analyse project progress and adapt scope, timelines, and costs when necessary to ensure that project parameters are adhered to
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day updates on project status and changes
- Actively contribute to the implementation and development of the Project Management Office (PMO): PMO standards and organisation, and project management training
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Relevant project management experience based on diverse PM methodologies
- Hands-on experience with freight forwarding / logistics and operational excellence is a plus
- General understanding of IT applications and features; data management experience is a plus
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes