Regional Tender Management, Asia
|Industry:||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Expertise:||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Salary:||150 - 200k|
Our client is a global logistics service provider with an annual turnover of €5.1 billion, operating in more than 660 locations around the world and employing more than 31,000 people. The Company works across a variety of business areas such as Contract Logistics, Air / Ocean Freight and Transport, as well as managing complex supply chains and providing a wealth of innovative value-added services.
They will provide you with all the tools you need to pursue your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly working environment. Moreover, you are given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
- steer in collaboration the set targets of the department.
- Steering operational quality through the entire tender process from preparation to completion of the clients’ requirements up to the bid submission of our global and regional accounts.
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to analyze customer credit worthiness, financial and liability terms from a legal and finance perspective.
- Ensuring that procurement activities requiring Product and Senior Country Management sign-off are properly coordinated.
- Liaison with senior management to review and manage opportunities in the pipeline and follow up on tender cycle times for large key and target accounts.
- Consult customers by attending meetings together with the account owners in order to understand their bidding requirements and key success factors in order to positively influence Rhenus chances.
- Ensure Post-Mortem analysis to guarantee a PDCA success and monitor the performance of awarded business with relevant senior stakeholders.
- Leading the effective transition to the Regional Customer Implementation Management for newly awarded customers and businesses
- Take a proactive role in enhancing our tender management procedures by supporting and leading projects such as but not limited to our digitalization efforts or continues process reviews.
- Dynamic leader with exceptional communication skills, with the ability to inspire and lead a team.
- Strong work-ethic and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree (Logistics and Business Administration or related) with minimum 5-7 years work experiences in forwarding industry with Tender / Pricing and at least 2-3 years of a pricing leader role.
- Strong analytical skills, focused on results, proactive, detail oriented and organized individual.
- Strong decision-making capabilities and high accountability, prompt action and active attitude with a Target Driven orientation, Can use resources to achieve goals and objectives within timeline
- Self-disciplined and good time management with ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and co-work wiliness in providing off-shift support when necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially in Excel, Power Point and Database systems)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory, other languages (spoken and written) are a plus.
- Willingness to travel and regular on-site visits at client’s premises, as necessary.