Continuous Improvement Manager
|Expertise:||Production & Manufacturing|
Our client is a leading multinational premium Cookware Manufacturer with its Headquarters in Europe and a growing presence in Thailand and throughout Asia. As a part of their expansion, they are currently looking for a new Continuous Improvement Manager to take strategic responsibility for establishing and improving the company’s production process. The future Continuous Improvement Manager will play an important role in promoting and encourage a culture change toward manufacturing excellence and have a significant influence on the company’s operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a global team and contribute to the development of the internationally recognized brand.
- Define the Continuous Improvement implementation strategy, tools, resource requirements and performance metrics.
- Lead and grow a strong and long-lasting culture of Continuous Improvement and Change Management.
- Assist in the collection of data identifying opportunities and tracking improvements.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on Continuous Improvement projects.
- Facilitate continuous improvement projects focused on cost reductions, process performance improvements, quality improvements and on-time delivery.
- Calculate cost reductions and or various analyses to determine optimal problem-solving method.
- Provide direction to Production Engineers and Functional Leaders throughout the facility in terms of CI standards.
- Analyze production processes and procedures.
- Develop in-house training on CI tools and methodologies for employees.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to gather ideas and solutions.
- Provide technical expertise to plant on statistics, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM, Kanban methodology, tools, and practices.
- Support the bottom-up improvement dynamic and promote good practices sharing at site level.
- Lead complex and diversified Lean Sigma Projects.
- Ensure that group culture and policies are deployed within the plant.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, or similar field (Mechanical, Electrical or Ceramics engineering).
- Minimum 5-7 years proven Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, 5S methodology.
- Ability to design and implement a framework of continuous improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt accreditation is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues from operators to top management.
- Very good command of English.